Tuesday, July 31, 2007
Saturday, July 28, 2007
Friday, July 27, 2007
Tuesday, July 17, 2007
Saturday, July 14, 2007
Tonight was so fun with the girls. We headed down to Butchart Gardens and stayed all night. We took a tour through every garden and took some amazing pictures. Kalina had so much fun smelling and looking at all the pretty flowers. Thanks to the wonderful ladies for joining us tonight! Hugs!
Thursday, July 12, 2007
She came out of the hospital weighing only 7 pounds and now she is almost 14 pounds. She measured a long 69cm yesterday at our doctors appointment. Very tall for her age Dr. says.
What Kalina can do at 4 months!
- Roll onto her side. ALMOST a full roll over but not quite yet.
- Grabbing onto everything, including momma's soup bowl that ended up on the floor.
- Sleeping through the night. 9:00 - 10:00 am with one feed around 7ish
- Eating oatmeal every couple of days.
- Giggling more and more each day.
- Making strange with people. Even Daddy, Nana and Papa, don't worry it will pass!
- Discovering her own body parts, including her head.
- Bathing like a big girl in the big tub.
- Amusing herself when left alone. (I'm still there don't worry)
Thanks to everyone who is in Kalina's life. Each of you are helping my child grow, learn and love.
Melissa, Karl, Kalina and Tallie
Monday, July 9, 2007
Tuesday, July 3, 2007
This is Cowboy Karl!
Aunty Janine and Kalina waving their flag.
Uncle Kris and Kalina